I specialize in helping dynamic brands grow and destination retail projects thrive. Based in Uptown Charlotte, with reach throughout the Southeast, I have the proven ability to successfully drive retail and restaurant projects for top tier brands.
Princpal, Legacy Real Estate Advisors
- Top producing agent for one of Charlotte’s fastest growing commercial real estate firms
- Market leader in retail and restaurant sales and leasing
- Extensive email database with 6,500+ industry specific contacts
- CoStar Retail Power Broker Award recipient
- Charlotte Deal Makers Award recipient
- 2016 CRCBR Members Choice Best Landlord Representative – Retail
RECENT LANDLORD REPRESENTATION
Tompkins Hall Redeveloping 131,000 sqft former textile mill into Charlotte’s first retail centric food hall and dining destination.
400 South Tryon 8,000 sqft urban retail redevelopment.
Cousins Properties Recently filled a problematic space with a well respected restaurant group in the Fifth-Third Bank building uptown.
EpiCentre 305,000 sqft restaurant & night life hub in the center of uptown Charlotte.
Hearst Tower Redeveloped defunct restaurant space in uptown Charlotte.
300 South Tryon Spearheading retail leasing in Charlotte’s most anticipated class A uptown skyscraper & Barings Bank Headquarters.
230 Church Street 6,568sf urban retail redevelopment in the heart of uptown Charlotte’s hottest corridor.
RECENT TENANT REPRESENTATION
Cowfish Leading national rollout, most recently GGP’s perimeter mall in Atlanta & Bayer’s summit in Birmingham.
Cameron Mitchell’s Restaurant Group (NC/SC Representation, most recently Rusty Bucket) Anchored by Whole Foods in highly competitive South Park submarket.
Lumiere Off market sublease in Charlotte’s prestigious Myer’s Park neighborhood.
Barteca Leading the Carolinas expansion efforts, 22 locations nationwide.
B.Good Leading the Carolinas expansion efforts for this fast casual concept, with 38 locations currently nationwide.
Terrace Cafe Representing this class leading high end cafe throughout the Carolinas.
Del Frisco’s Representing Del Frisco’s as they expand the Del Frisco’s Grille concept in the Charlotte market.
TACO MAC, Director of Real Estate
- Managed all real estate transactions for 30 location restaurant chain with $100 million in annual revenue.
- Helped plan and implement growth stategy throughout the Carolinas with CEO, Bob Campbell.
- Worked with them through their private equity sale to CIC Partners.
10 PARK LANES, Principal
- Redeveloped and modernized a 1960’s Charlotte landmark while keeping a retro vibe. Increased sales by over 300%.
- Identified off-market property and led the rebranding, design, and construction efforts
NAN & BYRON’S, Partner/Broker
- Identified an off-market South End property on one of Charlotte’s busiest streets in the fastest growing neighborhood in the city.
- Completely gutted and rebuilt a formerly successful restaurant building into a brand new concept and sold to new operator.
RESTAURANT TRAFFIC, Founder and Editor
- Founder and contributor to Charlotte’s #1 food blog, the source for local restaurant news and reviews.
- Over 6,000 Instagram followers, 3,800
Elon University, Bachelor of Science – Marketing and Economics
Licensed Real Estate Broker in NC, SC, GA
CASE STUDY – 400 South Tryon Street Redevelopment, Charlotte NC
CASE STUDY – Hearst Tower, Charlotte NC
CASE STUDY – 230 South Church Street, Charlotte NC