This redevelopment located at 400 South Tryon Street in uptown Charlotte, North Carolina was previously home to an 8,000 square foot ground floor FBI holding cell. Adam saw that the underutilized space was in a prime location – directly across from Romare Bearden Park and an influx of multifamily projects. In addition, the BB&T and Bank of America stadiums were just blocks away. Adam Helped DRA & Trinity realize their vision of ammenitizing 400 South Tryon in order to drive overall lease rates for the building. He diligently worked with DRA and Trinity Partners to perform a full MEP study, proforma, and feasibility study for the space. Adam head great success with this project, producing signed leases for all three retail spaces before construction commenced.
- Wise Tips on Early Success and Scaling to Enterprise from Tommy Timmins (Plus How to Pour a Perfect Guinness)
- Andy Misiaveg (Shopping Center Group) on the Transformation of Commercial Real Estate
- Wooden Robot Brewery CEO talks innovation, scaling challenges, and expansion plans.
- How has Charlotte’s coffee culture changed? James Yoder recalls the beginning and growth of Not Just Coffee.
- 5 Reasons Your Restaurant Will Fail