This redevelopment located at 400 South Tryon Street in uptown Charlotte, North Carolina was previously home to an 8,000 square foot ground floor FBI holding cell. Adam saw that the underutilized space was in a prime location – directly across from Romare Bearden Park and an influx of multifamily projects. In addition, the BB&T and Bank of America stadiums were just blocks away. Adam Helped DRA & Trinity realize their vision of ammenitizing 400 South Tryon in order to drive overall lease rates for the building. He diligently worked with DRA and Trinity Partners to perform a full MEP study, proforma, and feasibility study for the space. Adam head great success with this project, producing signed leases for all three retail spaces before construction commenced.
- 5 Reasons Your Restaurant Will Fail
- 10 things you need to know before you try to start a restaurant
- Adam Schwegman with General Growth Properties explores the intersection of real estate and food.
- Bruce Leonard explains how strategy and data drive smarter developments
- Behind the brand with Scott Wooten, creator of 704 Shop