This redevelopment located at 400 South Tryon Street in uptown Charlotte, North Carolina was previously home to an 8,000 square foot ground floor FBI holding cell. Adam saw that the underutilized space was in a prime location – directly across from Romare Bearden Park and an influx of multifamily projects. In addition, the BB&T and Bank of America stadiums were just blocks away. Adam Helped DRA & Trinity realize their vision of ammenitizing 400 South Tryon in order to drive overall lease rates for the building. He diligently worked with DRA and Trinity Partners to perform a full MEP study, proforma, and feasibility study for the space. Adam head great success with this project, producing signed leases for all three retail spaces before construction commenced.
- Restaurateur and chef Bruce Moffett recounts Charlotte’s culinary evolution.
- Damian Dining’s Paul Manley shares how to take a restaurant from brand to business, plus get the inside scoop on his latest project, The Waterman.
- Pros say Hackers, Ransomware, Growing at an “Insane Pace”
- Retail Redeveloped Podcast: Monica Holmes
- “Be Powerful” with Liz & Clary Hilliard