Spectrum Properties & Cornerstone reached out to Adam to help with the redevelopment of retail space located in the ground level of a parking garage in Charlotte. Located at 230 South Church Street in Uptown and just a block away from the 400 South Tryon redevelopment, there was also great potential for this neighboring space. He immediately began the discovery process to assess potential mechanical, electrical, and plumbing issues may be present within the 7,000 square foot space. He initiated a partnership with LS3P Architects to explore new facade exterior and design renderings of the finished product. This is a incredibly active block for redevelopment, including the brand new Kimpton Tryon Park Hotel with rooftop bar Merchant & Trade, Barings Bank HQ, and rustic Italian eatery, Angeline’s.
- Restaurateur and chef Bruce Moffett recounts Charlotte’s culinary evolution.
- Damian Dining’s Paul Manley shares how to take a restaurant from brand to business, plus get the inside scoop on his latest project, The Waterman.
- Pros say Hackers, Ransomware, Growing at an “Insane Pace”
- Retail Redeveloped Podcast: Monica Holmes
- “Be Powerful” with Liz & Clary Hilliard