Spectrum Properties & Cornerstone reached out to Adam to help with the redevelopment of retail space located in the ground level of a parking garage in Charlotte. Located at 230 South Church Street in Uptown and just a block away from the 400 South Tryon redevelopment, there was also great potential for this neighboring space. He immediately began the discovery process to assess potential mechanical, electrical, and plumbing issues may be present within the 7,000 square foot space. He initiated a partnership with LS3P Architects to explore new facade exterior and design renderings of the finished product. This is a incredibly active block for redevelopment, including the brand new Kimpton Tryon Park Hotel with rooftop bar Merchant & Trade, Barings Bank HQ, and rustic Italian eatery, Angeline’s.
- Walmart Joins Big Beer to Bet on Millennials
- Jason Thomas, of Charlotte Agenda, Talks All Things CLT Development
- Retail Design Institute: Business Owners Talk Retail Apocalypse or Retail Renaissance
- Wise Tips on Early Success and Scaling to Enterprise from Tommy Timmins (Plus How to Pour a Perfect Guinness)
- Andy Misiaveg (Shopping Center Group) on the Transformation of Commercial Real Estate