Spectrum Properties & Cornerstone reached out to Adam to help with the redevelopment of retail space located in the ground level of a parking garage in Charlotte. Located at 230 South Church Street in Uptown and just a block away from the 400 South Tryon redevelopment, there was also great potential for this neighboring space. He immediately began the discovery process to assess potential mechanical, electrical, and plumbing issues may be present within the 7,000 square foot space. He initiated a partnership with LS3P Architects to explore new facade exterior and design renderings of the finished product. This is a incredibly active block for redevelopment, including the brand new Kimpton Tryon Park Hotel with rooftop bar Merchant & Trade, Barings Bank HQ, and rustic Italian eatery, Angeline’s.
- Wooden Robot Brewery CEO talks innovation, scaling challenges, and expansion plans.
- How has Charlotte’s coffee culture changed? James Yoder recalls the beginning and growth of Not Just Coffee.
- 5 Reasons Your Restaurant Will Fail
- 10 things you need to know before you try to start a restaurant
- Adam Schwegman with General Growth Properties explores the intersection of real estate and food.